Refurbished Screeners & Separators
We repair and rebuild separators and sifters in-house at our manufacturing facility. If you are looking for a high-quality separator without spending a full list price, consider purchasing a refurbished separator from TEFCO. Why pay full price for a new separator or vibratory sifter when you can purchase a refurbished one backed with a guarantee for a fraction of the price? You can be assured that every one of our refurbished screeners undergoes rigorous testing before being shipped to you. We guarantee your separator will function to optimum levels, as good as new. All of our refurbished screeners come with one-year motor warranties. With over 20 years in the screener refurbishing industry, we have founded a reputation for ourselves and become a worldwide known and trusted name. When we refurbished separators, we guarantee you will be satisfied with the performance. It usually takes us less than 14 days to ship your refurbished screener from the moment you order it. We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality used particle separation equipment in a timely manner at competitive prices.
Tefco, Inc. stocks Non-OEM Replacement SWECO® and KASON ®motors, clamp bands, automatic screen de-blinding kits, flex boots, and dust cover kits sizes 18″,24″, 30″, 36″, 40″, 48″, & 60, 72″ diameters. We also stock reconditioned and factory new spacing frames, distributing frames, and table frames in stainless steel for 18″ through 72″ diameter. Trust Tefco, Inc. to provide you with your next reconditioned separator, or your next refurbished screener. We also offer application assistance and can perform in-house screener troubleshooting and repairs when you have difficult process requirements.
Some common refurbished screeners we carry are:
- Refurbished Style Screeners
- Refurbished Style Separators
- On-Site Screener Service, Maintenance, Troubleshooting, and Repairs
- We offer full One-Year Motor Warranties for our Rebuilt SWECO® Motors
- All Refurbished Screeners are complete with two-part epoxy finish on all carbon steel components
- All replacement springs are 304 stainless steel
- We bead–blast all stainless steel frame weldments to avoid possible product cross-contamination
- Normal parts and components are are available to Refurbish Screeners in 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 40″, 48″, 60, and 72″” diameters
- All Refurbished Separators are available to ship fully assembled with your choice of a mesh screen, plus all accessories
- Refurbished Accessories include Dust Cover Kits; Extra Frame Weldments; Flex Boots– all sizes, lengths, and materials, and De–Blinding Kits
“SWECO® is the registered trademark of M-I LLC, a Schlumberger company. M-I and Schlumberger are not affiliated with Tefco in any way and they do not endorse any products offered by Tefco.”
“KASON® is the registered trademark of Kason Corporation. Kason Corporation is not affiliated with Tefco in any way and they do not endorse any products offered by Tefco.”